Friday, February 18, 2011

~~ROCKCLIMB~~ Wednesday 2/23

Rock climbing is something I got into as a kid with my Dad taking us on outdoor adventures every other weekend. I remember having races to the top of the REI wall on random Tuesday nights, I believe it was Christopher who got the nickname "Spiderman" from those races :)  We became certified belayers when I was about 16 and my family and I have been members of a couple different gyms and climb whenever we can all get together. I love it! Unfortunately I have only been a handful of times in the last 5 years, and when I went I surprised myself at how much skill and strength I had lost!! It bummed me out and Ive been wanting to get back into it ever since.

SO.. we added it to the list. 

Rock climbing- NEXT Wednesday night- 2/23

We are meeting at Tiffanys house at 8:15pm 

Then carpooling over to Rock'n and Jam'n indoor climbing. 
Entry should be 12 dollars since we will be getting there after 9pm.


Bouldering Only is a 1/2 price entry free on Wednesday nights too. 

Wear comfortable clothes, doesn't matter what shoes, you can rent the gear package for $10 and that includes climbing shoes.

The Gym is open until 11pm so if you cant meet at 8:15, you can meet us there whenever.




Rock'n and Jam'n

We plan on getting something to eat afterward (Which I personally will be really happy about, I'm on day 3 of the cleanse and the 23rd will be the last day of this torture!) so if you carpool, plan on that too! 

See ya there!

Its Massive! Plenty of variety for all levels of climbers



Bouldering Area


(PS you can comment here if you have questions or want more details!)

No comments:

Post a Comment